Denver Real Estate Moguls - The Best Property Management Company in Denver, Colorado
Let somebody else do the work!
Refer Customers Start Earning
We offer up to a $500 Referral Bonus to any licensed realtor. Any licensed realtor to refer us a client we sign up for property management services.
The property management experts at Denver Real Estate Moguls will help to turn your Denver real estate investment into a turnkey business
Our team here at the Real Estate Moguls have 20 years of experience in property management services here in the Denver real estate market. We know everything there is to know about each and every Denver neighborhood, about the market, and about how to find the best tenants available for your rental property. Our deep understanding of the Denver residential rental market is what separates us from every other property management company in Denver, CO.
Denver Real Estate Moguls helps landlords and real estate investment owners with all of their rental property needs. Management services are available for single-family homes, condominiums, duplexes and townhomes as well as small multi-unit apartment buildings. We assist home owners to become successful Landlords by helping them rent their properties quicker, to better tenants, and stay in our properties for longer. We are a results-oriented company that manages and leases properties. Our company is proud to be one of Denver's most innovative and professional property management companies. We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients because our clients are our greatest asset.
As a Denver property management company, we know there’s a lot to consider when investing in Denver real estate, and if you’re a strategic real estate investor or multiple property owners, you don’t want to have to deal with the minor details of your rental property. While you focus on financing, cash flow, rental income and making the best deals in the best neighborhoods, the property managers at Denver Real Estate Moguls will take care of managing the people and rental property for you. Whether you are real estate investors with multiple rental property units, such as condos, duplexes, townhomes or an owner with just one single-family rental property, our property management specialist can help to create a stress-free environment for your real estate rental property portfolio.
Meet Our Denver Property Management Team
Sean J. Gilliland President/Owner/ Managing Broker Sean brings over 20 years of Real Estate knowledge & experience to Denver Real Estate Moguls. As your exclusive agent, Sean delivers a wide range of specialized services to fulfill the needs of both residential property managers, owners and tenants. He provides a high level of expertise, guidance, and professionalism throughout the entire home buying, selling, and renting process. As a property manager, his goal is to create a stress-free situation for DREM's clients while treating their assets as if they were his very own. Sean ensures that the property management company maximizes monthly rental income and finds tenants that will treat the property with respect. His key responsibilities include landlord representation, rental property management, overseeing evictions when necessary, and consultation with real estate investors.
Tasha Dunbar Vice President/Owner/ Senior Broker Associate. With over 13 years of experience under her belt, Tasha is a seasoned real estate professional who has managed a 100-unit executive suite in Utah, led Oceanfront Properties LLC in California, and helped small business owners grow their businesses. Her innovative marketing, development, management agreement and tenant retention programs have a proven track record for enhancing owner value and creating an unparalleled tenant experience. Tasha prioritizes the tenant-owner relationship, focusing on effective communication, and excels in service. With her keen eye for detail and compassionate approach, Tasha makes the buying, selling, and rental property process seamless and stress-free for her clients. She is also responsible for addressing maintenance requests and resolving any issues that may arise during the term of the lease.
Recognitions and Affiliations
Sean has received numerous awards, including; receiving an award of excellence from the Denver Board of Realtors in 2017, being honored with the Top Ten Partnerships award numerous times (when with Coldwell Banker, which placed him among the nation’s most elite real estate professionals and within the upper echelon of 2,000 broker associates operating out of 20 Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage offices throughout the state of Colorado), Sean has also been honored as a Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent every year since 2007.
Memberships include; Denver Metro Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Colorado Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Property Managers. Hobbies include; skiing, golf, martial arts, motorcycles, playing the guitar, and reading.
Don't just take our word for it - our satisfied clients and residents speak for us:
- "Had the pleasure of working with Tasha Dunbar when it came to renting an apartment with Denver Real Estate Moguls. From the beginning, Tasha was pleasant, whether by phone or email. She was also efficient; taking care of any concerns in a very timely manner. She is good also about following up and following through on anything needed or questions answered. A great experience! " - Sylvester Pitman https://g.co/kgs/1JSqCP
- "I have had a wonderful experience with Tasha and Denver Real Estate Moguls over the last 6 years. I utilized them as a property manager while renting my home out. They were very responsive to my requests and my tenants were equally as happy. I then decided to sell the rental home with Tasha and it had a contract on it within 24 hours of listing. Tasha also made sure everything was taken care of prior to listing and closing since I no longer live in the area. I would highly recommend Denver Real Estate Moguls for any property management or sales needs. Raymond Akerman, Property Owner https://g.co/kgs/mzHeJM
To read more reviews, check out our Google Business Profile.
Areas Of Maintaining A Rental Property
Owning rental properties in Denver, Colorado is a profitable business for investors, but as it is in any city, there’s a lot involved, including; tenant screening, showings, emergency calls, ongoing maintenance, calls from tenants, property inspections, late payments from clients, evictions, and when your property is vacated, finding the best tenants through a number of extensive marketing. Your best strategy in business is to make the best use of your time—and in most cases, your time is better spent looking for another rental property or real estate deals and investment properties, rather than fixing pipes, rent collection, eviction notices, maintenance requests and issues like chasing down late payments from renters on any of your rentals.
Getting Quality Tenants Is Extremely Important
If you have tenant problems that is not only more work for your property management provider but also more headaches for you (We conduct thorough tenant screening in hopes of getting the very best (credit checks, background checks, employment checks, landlord and referral checks, etc.). Getting good qualified occupants that treat your property with respect is of the upmost importance and will give you peace of mind knowing your assets are in good hands. As Denver property managers, we work hard to ensure you get the right tenants into your investment property and rental houses.
Skilled Property Managers On Your Side
Our management team has knowledge, expertise and professionalism in this area, and are able to get things done faster, more efficiently, and at lower cost than if you do it yourself, and the fees are quite reasonable. For a management quote and rental analysis give our professional rental property agents a call today at 720-284-4411, or email Sean@denverrealestatemoguls.com for more information on our leasing and property management services in Denver, CO. We will serve you with integrity and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Why Use A Property Management Firm in Denver?
· Pricing your home or residential property by running a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on your home value. Using the internet and actual leg work to maximize the price of renting your investment properties. The more money you make the more we make as a residential property manager.
· Marketing your single family homes, condominiums or apartment buildings. Our property management team is great at getting your condo, apartment, rental homes or any other property out there and widening the pool of prospective tenants. Our property management team and experience really comes into play here. We will also let you know what may help to maximize your rental dollars. Our vacancy rate is close to zero...
· If you have a home or single-family homes for rent, our property management team will find quality tenants. Quality tenants provide much less stress and may be a tenant for years to come. We screen and background check all of our tenants, checking tenant scores, backgrounds, previous landlords and employment.
· Putting together all lease documents including; lease contract, lead based paint disclosures, statement of unit, owner’s agreement and rental applications.
· Setting up the move in process and facilitating a smooth transaction.
· Monthly invoicing. You will be sent a monthly invoice (with any vendor invoices if work was performed) with a check (usually around the 10th) or you may use our direct deposit system. We will also provide you with year-end 1099s.
· Handling all repairs and scheduling the maintenance (our property management team will check in with you and keep you up to speed on the situation and cost). WE NEVER ADD ANY COST TO THE AMOUNT CHARGED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS. The service providers we use have been vetted, treat our tenants and properties with respect and stand by their work!
· Our property management team will help you with any legal or conviction concerns that do arise. We are not lawyers but, we will help you find the proper consultation, represent you In court (if applicable), and serve the necessary paper work.
· Periodic checks on the rental properties, and/or drive by checks.
· We will look the property over for the final move out to assess the overall condition and facilitate the deposit return.
As a property management company here are the Duties we don’t provide:
· We do not provide legal advice or services. However, our property management team will help you find the experienced attorneys, serve notices (for FREE) and even appear in your stead in court if necessary. We do not provide services for commercial properties or businesses.
Click Here For information on Landlord | Tenant Rights
Exceptional communication and treating your rental properties as though we own it defines us, we go above and beyond to please. The management of your home is extremely important to our staff, we will not betray your trust. Contact us today for assistance and find out why we are different from other property management companies in Denver, CO.
Thanks so much, Sean J. Gilliland (Owner).
Commonly Asked Questions
1. What type of properties do you manage?
We manage a variety of residential properties, including single-family homes, condos, townhomes and apartment buildings.
2. What is your property management fee?
Our property management fee is a monthly fee of around 7%-8%. We are less expensive than most other management companies.
3. How does the company find new tenants?
The company has a few different ways of finding new tenants. The most common way is through word-of-mouth. The company will ask current tenants if they know anyone who is looking for a place to live. The company will also advertise on websites and in newspapers.
Denver Real Estate Moguls